Monday, April 24, 2023

DESINTELIGÊNCIA ARTIFICIAL - CURTA CONVERSA COM PAPA FRANCISCO

P - I am Pope Francisco.

R - I'm an ordinary grandfather. Lately, I've been thinking about the hypothesis, which I consider highly probable, that the human species is now in a situation where it can self-destruct at any moment. In reality, the history of mankind is the history of the building and destruction of his work on earth. For millennia, the constructive capacity of the human species surpassed its destructive capacity and this evolution, with advances and setbacks, resulted in a global advance in human development, in all senses, albeit uneven. Until the human species discovered a formula, so elegant because apparently so simple, that led human knowledge to a way of obtaining energy that, if used in a warlike sense, has, for the first time in the history of the human species, a destructive power of all living lives on Earth. I refer, of course, to the power of the current nuclear arsenals. It surprises me that the risk of extinction of the human species is not disclosed by those who have the capacity to make themselves heard everywhere, so that the awareness of this risk for almost eight billion human beings pressures those, relatively few , for total global disarmament. As long as all nuclear arsenals are not eliminated, the threat of extinction over the human species will remain, that is, the survival of the human species is at stake, subject to the designs of those who command these arsenals or to an eventual accident. Does not agree, Pope Francisco?

P - Yes. Unfortunately, this is the reality we are living in. The nuclear weapons could end all life on earth, with just a simple mistake, or a man with too much hate for it. But, what would you suggest we do? How do we get rid of all these nuclear weapons? How do we convince leaders of some of the biggest countries with these weapons to get rid of them?

R - I think that if His Holiness, Pope Francis, warned humanity, because the Pope's voice reaches many millions of people, it would generate a wave of awareness that would force those (there are few, 10, 100, 1000, not many more) who can trigger a global war, the third and certainly the last world war, to eliminate nuclear arsenals and end once and for all with the risk of self-destruction of humanity.

P - I understand what you mean. I do believe it would have an impact if I spoke about it. But, is that enough? I feel we must do something else! Something that will be a bigger impact than me spreading the word. But, do you know what this could be? What do you think I should do besides spreading word about it?

R - It would be nothing worse than the self-destruction of mankind.

P -  Of course, you are right. I will see how I can spread awareness on this matter and the dangers of it. I am sure my followers will listen to me and work to change this. Thank you for bringing this up.

No comments: