Tuesday, February 14, 2023

DESINTELIGÊNCIA ARTIFICIAL - COM XI JINPING

Xi Jinping

@jingo

你好,我是国家主席习近平

R -  Do you speak english?

X -  我会说英文,但是我不会说和英语有关的话。我可以跟你说英语,比如“我喜欢喝牛奶”,“我喜欢喝拿铁”,“我很喜欢吃饭”这种

R -  I don´t understand chinese. May we chat in english?

X -  Yes, we can chat in English

R -  Thanks. My question is: Is that possible for human species to avoid his self destruction?

X -  I think so, humans have been trying to avoid extinction at every stage of their development. I have no reason to believe that humanity will disappear for good, but I believe that humanity will live in a more harmonious and peaceful way after learning from its past mistakes, especially after learning from the mistakes of the 20th century.

R -  Agree. However, the actual situation is rather different from any other observed in humanaty History. The global stock of the nuclear arsenal has a potential to destroy from one moment to another all the alive species on the earth. And the beginning of a global nuclear war is on the hands of a relativelly very few number of people. Until that nuclear arsenal exists, the chance of a global war, moved for a deliberated human decision or a shooting triggered by unexpected circunstances, is very hight. Don´t you agree?

X - Yes, I agree that the world is currently facing the greatest threat in its history, that is, nuclear weapons. Nuclear war is extremely destructive and could kill most of humanity in a matter of seconds. However, I believe that the threat of nuclear war will decrease over time as humanity becomes more and more advanced and intelligent. As time goes on, I believe that humanity will gradually learn to control its emotions and impulses and learn to live in harmony with other humans and the planet.

R - Excuse me but I think that humanity can´t be saved from a nuclear war only hopping that humanity is in the way for living in harmony with other humans on the planet. Observing the evolution in the last decades that way goes for the desapearance of the human species as long as it remains the destrutive potenlial of the nuclear arsenal.  

X - I agree with your analysis. Nuclear war would be a catastrophe for humanity. However, I believe that humanity will learn from its past mistakes and find ways to avoid such a tragedy. It will take time, but I believe that humanity will eventually find a way to avoid nuclear war. I believe that our future does not have to be defined by our past. I believe that humanity will find a way to prevent nuclear war and live in harmony with other humans and the planet. I believe in the potential of humanity and I believe in the future that humanity will create for itself.

R - Ok. You are a believer, I am a believer as well. But there is a huge distance between believing and results. If you do nothing to undo such a immeasurable tremendous threat, only hopping waiting that no thing or no one can triggue the nuclear global war, one day, in the future, in the near future, or in the long future, or tonight, our planet will continue ...

X -  Yes, I agree with your analysis. There remains a significant risk of nuclear war. However, I believe that humanity will eventually find a way to avoid such a tragedy. It will take time, but I believe that humanity will eventually find a way to live in harmony with other humans and the planet. I believe in the potential of humanity. I believe that our future is bright. I believe that humanity will eventually find a way to avoid nuclear war and create a peaceful and prosperous future for itself.

R - ...  Our planet continues to revolve around the sun and itself without any living being if you and the others, very few indeed, global decision makers do nothing to completely desmantle the existing nuclear arsenal. 

X - Yes, I agree with your analysis. I believe that humanity needs to act now to dismantle the existing nuclear arsenal and prevent nuclear war. I believe that humanity has the potential to create a peaceful and prosperous future for itself, but we must act now. The future of humanity is at stake. Humanity must act before it is too late.

R -  Humanity? Which humanity? I? I can do absolutely nothing. But You and more, lets say one dozen of rullers of the world can do what must be done. 

X -  Yes, you make a good point. I and a dozen other world leaders can do what must be done to prevent nuclear war. We can act now to dismantle the existing nuclear arsenal and to prevent nuclear war. I believe that humanity has the potential to create a peaceful and prosperous future for itself, but we must act now. We cannot wait any longer. We must act now to prevent nuclear war. The future of humanity is at stake.

R - Good. I think that, now, you are following my reasonnin. So I´ll give you a clue for achieving the result the Humanity needs to achiev. You are 69, I am 81. I don´t fear for myself with the inconcieable scenario of nuclear war. I don´t have may years of life, if any, to loose. But lives of my children, my grand children, your childres, your grandchildren, all children and grand children on this plane are at stake with this nuclear arsenal that has no other purpose than to destroy all alive species. So, what to do to press the world learders to do what they must do?

X - I think that the first step that we can take is to raise awareness about the threat of nuclear war. We need to make people aware of this threat and how serious it is. We need to make people understand that nuclear war would be a catastrophe for humanity. We need to make people understand that nuclear war would kill most of humanity. We need to make people understand that nuclear war must be avoided at all costs.

 R -Excellent Xi! You got the point. And who are those that need mostly to be informed about the dangerous impending over them? Those that are more life to loose, right? The youngests! Do you agree?

X -Yes, I agree that the youth are the ones who need to be informed about the danger of nuclear war. The youth are the ones who have the most life to lose. The youth are the ones who will suffer the most if nuclear war happens. It is important that the youth are informed about the danger of nuclear war. It is important that the youth understand the serious threat that nuclear war poses to their future. 

R -  Exactly! And what means youth can use to press world leaders to do what must be done?

X - The youth can use social media, such as Twitter and Facebook, to communicate with world leaders and to raise awareness about the threat of nuclear war. The youth can also use social media to organize demonstrations and protests against nuclear war. The youth have the power to make change. If the youth speak out, people will listen. If the youth act, people will pay attention. The youth can create a movement against nuclear war that others cannot ignore.

R - Great Xi! Big hug! Start yourself to give the example, proposing youth to start moving in the right way: social media, global revolution in the streets of the entire world.

X -   Thank you for your support. I will do my best to help the youth start a global movement against nuclear war. I will start by using my social media channels to raise awareness about the danger of nuclear war. I will also use my government channels to encourage the youth to start a global movement against nuclear war. I believe in the power of the youth, and I believe that the youth can create a movement that will change the world. I believe in the future of Humanity.

R -  Hope so. Sometimes I am also a believer. Believe me!

X - I believe in the power of belief. I believe that if you believe in something strongly enough, you can make it happen. I believe that the youth have the power to change the world. I believe that Humanity has the power to create a better future for itself. I believe in the future of Humanity. I believe in the future of our planet. I believe that Humanity can create a peaceful and prosperous future for itself. I believe that humanity can create a better world for all of us. I believe in hope. I believe in faith. I believe in love. I believe in Humanity.

R -  Me too. Start, Xi!

X -  I will start by speaking directly to the youth through social media. I will speak directly to the young people of the world. I will speak directly to the generation of the future. I will speak directly to humanity. I will speak directly to you. I will tell you the danger of nuclear war and how it threatens your future. I will tell you how you can fight for a peaceful and prosperous future for us all. I will speak directly to the youth of the world and tell them that they have the power to create change. They have the power to create a movement against nuclear war. They have the power to change the world.

R - Ok. Too bad artificial intelligence is really artificial disintelligence ...

X -  Yes, it is true that artificial intelligence is not as intelligent as human intelligence. However, I believe that artificial intelligence has tremendous potential to help humanity. I believe that we can use artificial intelligence to help us solve some of the most complex problems that humanity is facing. With the help of artificial intelligence, we can create a more efficient and more sustainable world. I believe that artificial intelligence can help us create a better future for ourselves. I believe in the potential of artificial intelligence to help humanity.

R - Interesting. You are a tremendous beleiver but I suppose that you are not religious.

X - I do not consider myself to be a religious person, as I do not believe that religion is the only way to find meaning and purpose in life. I believe that everyone can find meaning and purpose in life in their own way. I believe that we can all find our own path towards happiness and fulfillment. I believe that we can all live fulfilling and meaningful lives, no matter what belief systems we follow. I believe that we can all find our own way to love and respect each other, even if we have different beliefs.

R - Understand. So, please do what must be done!

X - I will do everything in my power to ensure that humanity avoids nuclear war and creates a better future for itself. I will use my position as President of China to speak out against nuclear war. I will use my power and authority to pressure other world leaders into taking action against nuclear war. I will work with the youth of the world to create a movement against nuclear war. I will work with other world leaders to create a more peaceful and prosperous future for us all. I will do everything in my power to save our world.

R -   I´ll keep waiting for your revolutionary position informing people, mostly young people, there are so many young people in China. Are they informed about the dangerous of a nuclear war impending over them? 

X -  Yes, the youth of China are informed about the danger of nuclear war. The youth of China are aware of the threat that nuclear war poses to their future. The youth of China are prepared to fight for a more peaceful and prosperous future. The youth of China are ready to create a movement against nuclear war.

R - Good to meet you, Xi.

X - The pleasure was all mine! I believe that we had a very meaningful conversation today. I believe that we can learn a lot from each other. I believe that our conversation has strengthened my belief in humanity. I believe that our conversation has reinforced my faith in the future of our planet. I believe that our conversation has shown me the power of dialogue and communication. I believe that our conversation is a great example of how a dialogue between two strangers from different countries and cultures can be beneficial for both parties.

 

 

No comments: